If you’ve ever thought about leading an eco-friendly lifestyle, here are eight eco-friendly products that you can purchase on Amazon right now.
These are products that you can easily switch over and begin using because they are just eco-friendly versions of the products that you are already using.
- Wool Dryer Balls – Boasting over 25,000 reviews on Amazon, these dryer balls are a great alternative to dryer sheets. They work the same way but with added benefits. First, the balls bounce around in the dryer and separate your clothes, so they actually cut down your laundry time by half! No more dreaded laundry! Also, if you hate the strong smell of dryer sheets, these woolen balls have no synthetic smells. It does come with free lavender oil, so if you ever want your clothes smelling great, just add a few drops of this oil or your favorite essential oil and throw them into the dryer.
- Rocketbook Smart Reusable Notebook – This reusable book comes with a Frixon pen that is erasable so you can write on the book over and over again. Not only that, but it also comes with an app that you can use to scan and upload pages so you never lose your notes. An eco-friendly alternative to paper notebooks.
- Bees’ Wrap Reusable Food Wraps – Bee’s wrap is an alternative to food wraps because these are reusable, good for the environment, and save you money in the long run. They come in packs of three in three sizes and the wrapping pattern is super cute!
- Keep It Fresh Produce Bags – If you’re sick and tired of throwing away bad fruits and veggies, this is the bag for you. Do you find yourself throwing food away simply because you don’t have time to cook them and before you know they’ve gone bad? Here’s a solution for you: These produce bags keep your fruits and veggies fresh and longer-lasting. The bags are chemical-free and good for the environment!
- Eco-friendly Natural Bamboo Charcoal Toothbrush – Replace your plastic toothbrush with these eco-friendly bamboo toothbrushes. The brush contains small, soft bristles so they work more effectively, if not better than plastic toothbrushes. As added bonuses, the curvature of the bamboo toothbrushes makes it easier to grip and you can actually write your name on these brushes. You’ll never have to worry about mixing up toothbrushes again!
- Reusable make-up Remover Cloth – I have personally bought these and they are a godsend. Makeup comes off easily and all you need to do is wash the cloth with hand soap. They come off great. It lasts super long, too.
- Reusable Metal Straws – An eco-friendly alternative to plastic straws. Each pack contains eight pieces of metal straws, four bent and four straight. And no–they do not give off a metallic taste.
- Reusable Shopping Bags – These are strong, durable bags that can carry up to 50 lbs of produce. They are washable so you can pop them in the washing machine for an easy wash. In addition, they come in a variety of colors and cute patterns. You can easily fold the bag and stuff it in your back pocket, too. Easy!